.

joi, 14 ianuarie 2010

Apology

First article in English . Well . I think many times to apologize in front of a man . But when I do something like this , I must do more than telling him some kinds of words which represent nothing for me or for him/her . I think when I'm going to apologize I must change that thing I annoyed him/her/them because if I don't change myself , the issue will be present in the relationship with that person or grup . Saying so , I don't want to apologize just to fake an acknowledgment of a mistake because if I do this kind of things I'll be just a hypocrite . But I think anyone can't change in a second , or a very short time . The person which you annoyed must understand that you want to change , to make things better and he/she must accept some mistake in the near future . In this country it's a lil bit annoying , because many people say "I'm sorry" just to pass a moment when they are bad spotted , or they want to move on whithout doing something in a problem of them . It's quite sad . We don't know to respect the person in front of us . Maybe we don't have to respect everyone , and I want to say we are not responsible with the life of others if we don't hurt them . But we must respect our frinds , our family . But , in a relationship can't be just rainbows , a fight will appear in a near future or later so we need to know how to apology .
I think I said all I want to say about this topic .
Have a great day

Un comentariu:

  1. Long time ago, I was thinking about posting something in french, but I gave up, because I realized that no one was going to understands me. Anyway, I apologize to someone just because I don't like to be hated... and I am honest, not an ass-kisser.

    RăspundețiȘtergere